The Royal Canadian Moped Posse

GTA 50cc

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Anybody Need a New Helmet?



I've got an extra and I could use some money (lost my job after being promised a really nice job by some folks who didn't have quite the money they thought they did). I got it brand new for my girl, but she's still afraid of the scary mopeds.

It's a DOT-Approved, 3/4 open face helmet, vented special with really neat vent flares. It's got an interior suspended harness so the air circulates and vents - keeps you way cooler than a regular helmet!

I paid $125 for it after tax, so I'm looking to get at least $75 for it. But I'll drop it off anywhere in the GTA for you!

Please note that it's a regular 'Small' size helmet (it's the size I wear too... this was going to double as my spare), so be sure that's your size - Safety first!

Anybody interested?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home